Wolf Custom Artwork Leggings
Wolf is from the Eco Heart Oracle Deck and represents Family Clan
Wolf legends and stories are found in all cultures. In Japan wolves are worshipped in order to keep wild boars and deer from grain crops. To the Alaskan Tanaina tribe, wolves were once men and are viewed as brothers. In Scandinavian tradition the wolf is a symbol of Odin. According to the Pawnee creation myth, the wolf was the first creature to experience death.
- Custom artwork capris
- Handmade in Canada – sweatshop free
- 88% Polyester and 12% spandex
- EcoPoly fabrics - medium weight
- Compression fit
- Comfy elastic waistband finishing
- Ultra-stretch fabric won't lose shape even after multiple wearings
- Cover-stitched waist band and hems
- Easy to care for
- High waist will rise just under your belly button in most sizes
- Cover stitched hems
- Thick elastic waistband
- Capri hem falls at mid calf. 21-22" inseam measurement depending on the size
- Vivid print that will never fade after washing
Available in XSmall, Small, Medium, Large and XLarge (please see size chart)
Easy to care for and keep looking new! Machine or hand wash your leggings in cold water. Tumble dry on regular or hang to dry. Please do not bleach. Fabric is naturally quick-dry so you won't have to wait long before wearing again.
All clothing in the Eco Heart Design shop is specially handmade to order for you. Colours may not be exactly as seen on your screen but will very close.