This fun and flirty dress is handmade in Canada from high quality EcoPoly fabric that wicks away moisture keeping you cool and comfortable.
Elk is from the Eco Heart Oracle Deck and represents Earth's Heartbeat.
For Plains First Nations people who dream of Elk carry the healing medicine of Love. To the Arctic Saami the shaman’s drum symbolizes an Elk or Reindeer that the shaman rides on a cosmic journey to contact helping spirits—the drum also symbolizes the shaman’s very soul.
- Custom artwork
- Flare bottom skirt that starts at the waist
- Handmade in Canada – sweatshop free
- 72% ecopoly / 28% spandex
- EcoPoly fabrics
- Vivid colours will never fade after washing
- Wear front to back, or back to front
- Hand cover-stitched hems
- Easy to care for
- Fabric treated for moisture wicking to keep you comfortable
Available in XSmall, Small, Medium, Large and XLarge (please see size chart)
Easy to care for and keep looking new! Machine wash cold. Tumble dry on regular or hang to dry. Fabric is naturally quickdry so you won't have to wait long before wearing again.
All clothing in the Eco Heart Design shop is specially handmade to order for you and are of the highest quality. Colours may not be exactly as seen on your screen but will very close.